February 16th - September 26th, 2018.
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- Welcome Party at Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor, Two Harbors, Friday, September 28, at 5-8 PM. They'll have food and beverages for purchase, live music and a campfire or two. One of the coolest bike shop/cafes in the country!
- Every rider receives a token for a free pint of Castle Danger Beer. Castle Danger has been a sponsor of the Heck for years. And one of the best beer makers in the region!
- Great sponsor support featuring HED Cycling, Salsa Cycles, Loll Designs and more.
- Midpoint checkpoints featuring traditional snacks and beverage to help fuel you to the finish line.
- Heck of the North inspired gifts for our riders from Cedaero and Epicurean
- Free camping at the Heck of the North Base Camp in Two Harbors. Bring your tent, camp chair and enjoy campfires and BBQ with your gravel family. Thanks to Rich Hendricks and Lynne Bell for their generous hosting of Base Camp!
Additionally, a portion of your entry fee will be donated to the Northwoods Cycling Team. Heck of the North Productions is proud to be the title sponsor of this great team of cyclists. Fostering training, education, racing and the joys of cycling for all ages and abilities, the Northwoods Cycling team is a great way to grow cycling in on the North Shore.
Registration Fees are final and can not be refunded. Click the link bellow to begin registration! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Friday, September 28, 5:00-8:00pm
Spokengear Cyclery & Outdoor, Two Harbors, MN
Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 am
Heck of the North start/finish area: