February 16th - September 26th, 2018.
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- Registration Party and Packet Pickup at Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor, Two Harbors, Friday, September 28, at 5-8 PM. We'll have a free pour of Castle Danger Beer finest, food and the opportunity to socialize at one the finest bike shops in the region.
- Great sponsor support featuring HED Cycling, Salsa Cycles, Loll Designs and more.
- Midpoint checkpoints featuring Honey Stinger Waffles and traditional snacks to help fuel you to the finish line.
- Heck of the North inspired gifts for our riders from Cedaero and Epicurean '
- Free camping at the Heck of the North Base Camp in Two Harbors. Bring your tent, camp chair and enjoy campfires and BBQ with your gravel family. Thanks to Rich Hendricks and Lynne Bell for their generous hosting of Base Camp!
Additionally, a portion of your entry fee will be donated to The North Shore Cycling Team. Heck of the North Productions is proud to be the title sponsor of this great team of cyclists. Fostering training, education, racing and the joys of cycling for all ages and abilities, the North Shore team is a great way to grow cycling in on the North Shore.
Registration Fees are final and can not be refunded. Click the link bellow to begin registration! Please contact email@example.com with questions.
Friday, September 28, 5:00-8:00pm
Spokengear Cyclery & Outdoor, Two Harbors, MN
Saturday, September 29, 2018 from 6:30-7:30 am
Heck of the North start/finish area: