Registration is closed. We are full. Thanks for your interest! June 18, 2018
- Test yourself in one of the most unique and beautiful weekend bikepacking races in the country.
- Registration and Pre Race party at Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor on July 20, 2018 with a free pint for Castle Danger Brewery (good for use in 2018.)
- Saturday night camping accommodations in Grand Marais (convenient location right in town on the shore of Lake Superior.)
- Saturday night free pint at Voyager Brewing Co. with a 10% off on menu item.
- Sunday morning breakfast in Grand Marais at campground featuring warm ham & egg sandwich, coffee, granola, yogurt, and sweet pastries.
- Heck Epic aid station support on each day's route (water, snacks)
We will cap this event at 70 riders.
Registration Fees are final and cannot be refunded. Please contact Jeremy Kershaw at email@example.com with questions. Thank you.
FRIDAY, June 20, 5:00-8:00 PM
Join us for the mandatory pre race meeting at Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor. Cedar Coffee Company (joined to Spokengear) has a great and healthy dinner menu plus a solid beer list. Save room and eat at the packet pickup!
Official meeting begins at 6:00 PM. Please attend to hear the latest on route details, checkpoints and overall race communications. Thank you.