JANUARY 20TH - july 15th, 2018.
- Test yourself in one of the most unique and beautiful weekend bikepacking races in the country.
- Registration and Pre Race party at Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor on July 20, 2018
- Saturday night camping accommodations in Grand Marais
- Saturday night pint at Voyager Brewing Co. and discounted meal coupons for the Grand Marais area
- A special campfire concert featuring Ben Weaver on Saturday evening at our overnight camp.
- Sunday morning breakfast in Grand Marais
- Aid station access on each day's route
Registration Fees are final and can not be refunded. Please contact Jeremy Kershaw at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. Thank you.
FRIDAY, June 20, 5:00-8:00 PM
Join us for the mandatory pre race meeting at Spokengear Cyclery and Outdoor. We'll have Castle Danger Brewery's finest on tap for a complementary pour. Catch up with your bikepacking friends around the fire at one of the coolest bike shops the country.
Official meeting begins at 6:00 PM. Please attend to hear the latest on route details, checkpoints and overall race communications. Thank you.