Event Date: Saturday, May 27, 2017
Packet Pick up will occur at Voyageur Brewing Company on Friday, May 26, 2017 from 5 Pm to 7 Pm. We will have a quick packet pickup on Saturday, May 27 at the start line from 6:30 to 7:30 AM, at Coast Guard parking lot, Grand Marais harbor. Please try to attend the Friday pick up. Thanks!
Online registration will begin on January 14 for Le Grand du Nord 100 mile and 50 mile events. Please click on the Ultra Signup link below. Thank you
Le Grand du Nord Registration Information:
- Entry Fee for Le Grand du Nord: $70 January 14 until May 26
- Online Registration ends Noon May 26, 2017. In person registration goes from 5-7 PM on Friday May 26. No Registration on Saturday, May 27 (event day)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable. Please contact me at email@example.com with questions.
So what does entry into Le Grand du Nord 100 mile and 50 mile get you?
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- HED Wheel checkpoint at the Gunflint Trail. HED Wheels will be hosting a crepe bar, water and snacks (featuring PB &J, salty stuff, bananas, Skratch Labs hydration and Honey Stinger Waffles) This will be the only checkpoint along the route at mile 26 for the 50 mile course and mile 68 for the 100 mile course. Plan accordingly.
- A cool Le Grand du Nord-Voyageur Brewing Company pint glass (for you to keep) filled with one of Minnesota’s best craft beers post race courtesy of Le Grand and Voyageur Brewing Co.
- Friday night events at Voyageur Brewing Co. including live music and great beer!
- Saturday Finish line at Voyageur Brewing Co with live music on site.
- Le Grand du Nord will donate to a Minnesota cycling advocacy organization through a percentage of your entry fee.
- Awards to the fastest Female and Male…and to a lucky few Lanterne rouge