Event Date: Saturday, May 27, 2017
Packet Pick up will occur at Voyageur Brewing Company on Friday, May 26, 2017 from 5 Pm to 7 Pm. We will have a quick packet pickup on Saturday, May 27 at the start line from 6:30 to 7:30 AM, at Coast Guard parking lot, Grand Marais harbor. Please try to attend the Friday pick up. Thanks!
Online registration will begin on January 14 for Le Grand du Nord 100 mile and 50 mile events. Please click on the Ultra Signup link below. Thank you
Le Grand du Nord Registration Information:
- Entry Fee for Le Grand du Nord: $70 January 14 until May 26
- Registration ends May 26, 2017
- Registration Fees are non-refundable. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
So what does entry into Le Grand du Nord 100 mile and 50 mile get you?
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- HED wheel checkpoint at Pigeon River overlook/Helibase, one of the most beautiful views on the North Shore (no aid at this checkpoint.) Water and snacks (featuring Skratch Labs hydration and Honey Stinger Waffles) available at the main Le Grand checkpoint (same checkpoint for both events,) at mile 26 for the 50 mile course and mile 68 for the 100 mile course.
- A cool Le Grand du Nord-Voyageur Brewing Company pint glass (for you to keep) filled with one of Minnesota’s best craft beers post race courtesy of Le Grand and Voyageur Brewing Co.
- Friday night events at Voyageur Brewing Co. including live music and great beer!
- Le Grand du Nord will donate to a Minnesota cycling advocacy organization through a percentage of your entry fee.
- Awards to the fastest Female and Male…and to a lucky few Lanterne rouge