Event Date: Saturday, May 26, 2018
Packet Pick up will occur at Voyageur Brewing Company on Friday, May 25, 2018 from 5 Pm to 7 Pm. We will have a quick packet pickup on Saturday, May 26 at the start line from 6:30 to 7:30 AM, at Coast Guard parking lot, Grand Marais harbor. Please try to attend the Friday pick up. Thanks!
Online registration will begin on January 6 for Le Grand du Nord 120, 66 and 20 mile events. Please click on the Ultra Signup link below. Thank you
Le Grand du Nord Registration Information:
- Entry Fee for Le Grand du Nord: $75 for 120 mile, $65 for 66 mile, $25 for 20 mile events
- Online Registration ends Noon May 24, 2018. No Registration on May 25 or 26 (event day)
- Registration Fees are non-refundable. Please contact me at email@example.com with questions.
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- HED Cycling checkpoint at the Gunflint Trail for 120 and 66 mile events. HED Cycling will be hosting a crepe bar, water and snacks (featuring PB &J, salty stuff, bananas, and Honey Stinger Waffles). There will be a water checkpoint at mile 58 for the 120 mile event.
- A classic Le Grand du Nord & Voyageur Brewing Company pint glass (for you to keep) filled with one of Minnesota’s best craft beers post race courtesy of Le Grand du Nord.
- Friday night events at Voyageur Brewing Co. including live music and great beer!
- Saturday Finish line at Voyageur Brewing Co with live music on site.
- Le Grand du Nord will donate to a Minnesota cycling advocacy organization via our Gravel for Good program
- Awards to the fastest Female and Male…and to a lucky few Lanterne rouge riders