Registration and Packet Pickup
Event Date: Saturday, September 30, 2017
Start Time: 8 am Saturday, September 30, 2017
Packet Pickup: Friday, September 29 at Castle Danger Brewery, Two Harbors, MN. from 5-7 PM. Also Saturday, September 30, 2017 from 6:30-7:30 am at start line (8 miles north of Two Harbors.)
Online registration will begin on April 15 for The Heck of the North 100 and Heck 50. Please click on the Ultra Signup link below. Thank you!
Heck of the North 100 mile and 50 mile event registration info:
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. THANKS
- Registration Fees are non-refundable. Please contact me at email@example.com with questions.
So what does entry into the Heck of the North 100 and Heck 50 get you?
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- Midpoint checkpoints for both the 100 and 50 miles events featuring Skratch Labs Hydration and Honey Stinger Waffles (plus the usual calories to keep you rolling happily.)
- A cool Heck of the North-Castle Danger Brewery pint glass (for you to keep) filled with one of Minnesota’s best craft beers post race courtesy of the Heck and Castle Danger Brewery
- Friday night events at Castle Danger Brewery including live music and food
- The Heck will donate to a Minnesota cycling advocacy organization through a percentage of your entry fee.
- Amazing cycling product give aways from Salsa, HED and many others.