Looking for a simple place to pitch a tent for the weekend? We have two, free options for you.
- You are allowed to camp at the start/finish area gravel pit. There are wi-fi and portable toilets but no water. Please be respectful of property and Leave No Trace. Thank you!
- OR…join us at the Heck of the North Basecamp in Two Harbors. The good people of Crushing Mechanics have provided space on their property to camp for the weekend. We will have two potable toilets, water, fire pit, BBQ-ing tools, and a light breakfast provided for free. Nothing fancy, but a solid place to get together for the weekend. Address: 2125 10th St, Two Harbors, MN
This year’s Heck of the North Festivities include:
- Our traditional get together at Castle Danger Brewery in Two Harbors for packet pick-up on Friday, September 28, 2018 for 5-7 pm. Fill up your Heck glass with a free pint of one the best craft beers in the country…on us.
- Friday, September 28, 2018 5 PM – 9 PM. Heck of the North Base Camp “Pre-Heck BBQ” Join us for a BYO grill food get-together at our Heck of the North Base Camp. A great way to catch up with people that you may only get to see once a year. We will have folks camping here so the party will end at 9 PM at the very latest.
- Saturday, September 29, 2018 4-8 pm post ride: Stop by for a bon-fire at Heck of the North Base Camp property just on the edge of Two Harbors. A great place to unwind, catch up on the day’s stories and pitch a tent if you are camping for the weekend.