Event Date: Saturday, October 1, 2016
Start Time: 8 am Saturday, October 1, 2016
Packet Pickup: Friday, September 30 at Castle Danger Brewery, Two Harbors, MN. from 5-7 PM. Also Saturday, October 1, 2016 from 6:30-7:30 am at start line (8 miles north of Two Harbors.)
Heck of the North 100 mile and 50 mile event registration info:
- Entry Fee for the Heck of the North 100/50: $65 April 15 until August 1; then $75 until September 27
- Registration ends September 27 or once the 400 rider limit is met for the Heck of the North
- Registration Fees are non-refundable. Please contact me at email@example.com with questions.
So what does entry into the Heck of the North 100 and Heck 50 get you?
- The experience of participating in one of the most unique and challenging gravel cycling events in the U.S.A.
- Midpoint checkpoints for both the 100 and 50 miles events featuring Skratch Labs Hydration and Honey Stinger Waffles (plus the usual calories to keep you rolling happily.)
- A cool Heck of the North-Castle Danger Brewery pint glass (for you to keep) filled with one of Minnesota’s best craft beers post race courtesy of the Heck and Castle Danger Brewery
- Friday night events at Castle Danger Brewery including live music and food
- The Heck will donate to a Minnesota cycling advocacy organization through a percentage of your entry fee.
- Amazing cycling product give aways from Salsa, HED and many others.